As our Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers onboard successfully and see the value of Mav from day one. You will also help identify expansion opportunities and bring feedback to our Customer Success and Sales team. Finally, you will help build out the necessary tools and processes to help Engineering and Customer Success teams keep customers happy and engaged.
You will work collaboratively with your sales to build out this new function. You will define new processes and standards for how future Solutions Engineers will work. You will coach your peers and seek feedback to improve and evolve what you put in place. You will also test your colleagues’ processes and standards and provide feedback on improving what they are building in those areas. Essentially, if you love finding solutions in data, you will thrive in this position.
- Ensure a smooth customer onboarding and expansion by helping our largest customers fully implement Mav. This requires a deep understanding of call center KPIs, integrations and cadences.
- Discover product gaps by collaborating with Customer Success, and Product teams.
- Develop a highly technical understanding of customers’ businesses and their goals, and partner with them to establish supporting goals and success metrics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve rollout issues.
- Develop exceptional relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their automated sales strategy.
- Collect and consolidate customer feedback and champion their needs to our product team.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting their needs first.
- Experience in data driven support or sales, ideally for a Saas or tech product
- Experience with Mixpanel or other product analytics tools.
- Can easily manipulate raw data to educate and tell stories for customers.
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer-facing roles with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and wants to understand and improve the process
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, excellent attention to detail
- Experience in sales operations, rev ops, or call center operations a huge plus
Mav is hybrid-company based out of San Diego CA. The team you would be working with for this role are located in San Diego and will be working out of the office Monday - Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are remote.
Benefit options including comprehensive medical and dental
Open vacation policy with a required minimum of 15 paid days off, in addition to holidays
Inclusive parental leave policy
Technology and home office budget with necessary gear and software provided
Strong skill and career development, frequently working closely with the founding team
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers.